- A disease affecting more than 750M – with 80% patients dissatisfied.
- Current treatments are unable to follow healthy thyroid gland release cycles.
- ProLevi develops a modified release thyroid hormone formulation mimicking the circadian rhythm.
Thyroid hormone levels follow the circadian rhythm
T3 and TSH levels follow the circadian clock
Problem with current treatments
- Failure to mimic T3 natural release cycles
- T3 today is immediate release with short half life
- Poor patient compliance (T3 dosing thrice a day)
- Overdosing and long-term side-effects
c/o Ekonomihuset Moberg AB
Geijersgatan 4 B 216 18 Limhamn